IE 6.0 Wont Let Me Change Toolbar Options, Everything is Greyed Out

Palmer Joss

I go into the VIEW--->Toolbars menu and everything is
checked and grey. There is NO "lock toolbars" option at
all, the only thing I can change is the "text labels"
option. How can I fix this??

mark ezrin

Was a fix ever posted for this? I can't seem to find
one? The link below comes up page not found.

Thanks,

Mark