i560

Hopey

Hi all My canon 6100 has gave up the ghost after 6 years so iv raplaced it
with a Canon i560. Iv a load of jet Tec 3 series cartridges left and though
the i560 uses series 6 cartridged they look identical and they seem to fit
thought i dident dare print anything. Does anyone know if they would be ok.
Cheers

PS I realise the it uses the same black cartridges its the colour one im on
about.

Tony1that matters

The BCI-3 is JetTec 3423 or high capacity black. 3413 C/M/Y is for the
colours and they all work as compatible Canon cart's.
Tony

Ron Z

Tony1that matters wrote in message
The BCI-3 is JetTec 3423 or high capacity black. 3413 C/M/Y is for the
colours and they all work as compatible Canon cart's.
Tony

That wasn't his question.
The i560 uses BCI-6 for color, and he asked if the BCI-3 can be used
instead.
The ink must be different.

Tony1that matters

Ron Z said:
Tony1that matters wrote in message

That wasn't his question.
The i560 uses BCI-6 for color, and he asked if the BCI-3 can be used
instead.
The ink must be different. ??
Nope