I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest way?

Chip Pearson

Put the following in the ThisWorkbook code module of your
workbook.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview enablechanges:=True 'or false
End Sub

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Newbie seeks quick answer!" <Newbie seeks quick
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

WoW & thanks!! Took me a few minutes - I'm soooo newbie ... for those that
don't know ... you write a small macro script in VBA ... then reset security
settings to allow macros to run ... BUT ... now I want to have this
automatically ... avoid the Update Links message (cause it's linked to other
workbooks) ... any help per chance? FYI ... the 'red wine' DIDN'T help me
.... but now I got it ...

Steve