I want to forward subject only to another e-mail

• Thread starter Michael Biglen, Jr[dot]
  • Start date
M

Michael Biglen, Jr[dot]

Mycell phone company let anyone e-mail me by sending an e-mail to:
(cellnumber)@t-mobile.net

Since the e-mail can only be about 136charaters for each text, I don't want to get 100 texts that is the same e-mail.
So I would like for only the subject to be done this way. My hosting service GoDaddy only forwards the entire message as well.
Now that I think about it, I could forward the e-mail as a file then open it with pocket outlook.

If anyone has any idea please let me know

Reaction score
i had the same issue and i finally managed to solve it with opening an email account at fastmail.fm where they offer a forwarding filter.

in the advanced settings use the following filter:

require ["envelope", "imapflags", "fileinto", "reject", "notify", "vacation", "regex", "relational", "comparator-i;ascii-numeric", "body", "copy"];

if not header :contains ["X-Spam-known-sender"] "yes" {
if allof(
header :contains ["X-Backscatter"] "yes",
not header :matches ["X-LinkName"] "*"
) {
fileinto "INBOX.Junk Mail";
stop;
}
if header :value "ge" :comparator "i;ascii-numeric" ["X-Spam-score"] ["5"] {
fileinto "INBOX.Junk Mail";
stop;
}
}
if header :contains "subject" "[enter here any filter word without the brackets]" {
notify :method "mailto" :blush:ptions ["enter forwarding email here ","Squeeze","High"] :message " / $subject$ / $text[10]$ ";
}

Michael Biglen said:
Mycell phone company let anyone e-mail me by sending an e-mail to:
(cellnumber)@t-mobile.net

Since the e-mail can only be about 136charaters for each text, I don't want to get 100 texts that is the same e-mail.
So I would like for only the subject to be done this way. My hosting service GoDaddy only forwards the entire message as well.
Now that I think about it, I could forward the e-mail as a file then open it with pocket outlook.

If anyone has any idea please let me know

Ask a Question