I,m Gutted !

Reaction score
Hi,
We bought ourselves a new Dell computer (see signature) for christmas.
We paid £629 direct from dell (no moniter) and thought we were getting a very good deal as Dell stated it was £305 off normal price.
Today I received my copy of webuser and in a full page ad by Aldi there was a Medion computer with almost same spec - same processor , hard drive etc , only difference I could see was the memory at 4gb instead of 8gb.
Now the price ! £349.99
Have I been ripped off - I guess so.
Well thats my moan for the day.

Andy.

Reaction score
Just because your saw a totally different make of pc cheaper, you have not been ripped off!
The prices of pc's always change at this time of year, lower prices after Christmas etc.
Just noticed your specs are roughly the same as our pc, we paid £750 about 2 months ago for it.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Every PC is outdated the first time it's purchaser switches it on.

Be comforted knowing that Dell are a respectable make whereas Medion are cheap and nasty.

The components used in your machine will be superior to those used in the Medion.

Does the Medion come with Windows 7?

4Gb of DDR2, 6400, costs on average around £65.00 at present time.

But as mentioned in previous posts, prices - especially computer prices - shift constantly and often day to day.

And buying anything just before Christmas is absolutely the worst time to buy anything, this has always been a constant.

So, to sum up, that's life our kid ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for replies.

Yes the medion comes with windows 7 home.

I,ve had my moan and i,m over it now , i,m happy with our new machine.

Thanks again.

Andy.

Ask a Question