I incorrectly replaced a word document

Incorrectly replaceing Word Documents

I incorrectly replaced a word document "PETERSCRIPT 7-5-09.DOC. When the
message appeared do yor want to replace document, I inadvertantly "pressed
yes" and the document I was currently working on replace the "peterscript"
document.
Then I tried to hide the document by deleting the contents, now it is a
blank page.
How can I retrieve the original "PETERSCRIPT 7-5-09.DOC", so the author
doesn't find out and "shoot me".

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Your only hope would be if the option to create a back up copy of the
document was set on. Failing that, you better look for a bullet-proof vest.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Incorrectly replaceing Word Documents" <Incorrectly replaceing Word
news:[email protected]...