I have Journaling set to open Item referred to... but it keeps opening the Journal entry.

B

Bryan

I have documents linked through journaling. So that when I go to activities, it pulls up the journal entries with the linked documents. Then when I click on the Journal entry, it opens the document without opening the Journal entry. I've done this now for 7 years without any problem with various versions of Outlook. I now have and use 2003 as I don't like the ribbon on 2007 and don't find any additional functionality with 2007. Anyway, for some reason, suddenly when I click on the Journal entry containing a linked document, it is opening the Journal entry with the embedded document inside that I have to click on to open. I have verified in Tools-Options-Journal Options that the button is selected to open the item referred to. I have run detect and repair and restarted Outlook. Nothing is fixing this strange issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Ask a Question