I have found a way

Reaction score
Hey guys.. This is in reference to that New Sony copyright thing they had. Man I was really annyed to see that it would not let you make an image of thier disk any way with DVD-Decrypter.
I have to Archive all my DVDs to protect them from my family. They are the type of people who don't know the 'correct' way to handle dvds. I've cleaned Pizza grease off a few of them and it drives me nuts. So lately I was making backups to leave in our collection and I store the Originals someplace safe.

The new protection was a real pain but I got through it. I installed a Region + CSS free program into my normal burning software and was able to Burn Disk to Disk. This allows me to prtoect my newly purchased DVD's forever. Or at least until DVDs are considered obsolete.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Raje, was that DVD Region + CSS Free by Fengtao Software at DVDIdle.com? - I use that, its excellent...:thumb:

Reaction score
Very Simialar Program but I think it was created by DUB or something.... I was doing my best to state what I was using with out spelling it out. ;) My retaliation to the whole Root Kit issue.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
*cough* did you know if you attach a stand alone CD player to the line in of your sound card you can record a perfectly good analogue signal that is more or less indistinguishable from a digital signal?

Perfect for recording all those birdsong samples and steam train sound effects.

Reaction score
SO ... Inturn can I can convert all my "old higschool game footage" to digital media if a had a tv tuner card and a VCR... or other standalone dvices??

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Raje said:
Very Simialar Program but I think it was created by DUB or something.... I was doing my best to state what I was using with out spelling it out. ;)

Oooops, your right - just realised I shouldn't really be advertising such programs here:blush:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Oooops, your right - just realised I shouldn't really be advertising such programs here:blush:
For such a good cause, we'll turn a blind eye ... Sony have also influenced on-line "shops" to put up their prices in line with high street prices.

I'm sorry, but Sony are getting away with murder ... and us saps are paying for it. :mad:

I personally will not be buying anything from them ... for a looong time.

;)

Ask a Question