I have downloaded Office 2007 but didn't get Outlook 2007. Why?


G

Guest

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it.
However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also,
once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Gordon

jeross1951 said:
I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it.
However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also,
once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks
You need to uninstall your previous version of Outlook. Then re-install
Office 2007, choose "Custom" and make Outlook available.
 
M

melhelsch

Gordon said:
You need to uninstall your previous version of Outlook. Then re-install
Office 2007, choose "Custom" and make Outlook available.
 
M

melhelsch

I do not hav ethe program to download at this time. how can I uninstall and
reinstall without the program to get outlook. Do i need to remove Live mail?
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Gordon

melhelsch said:
I do not hav ethe program to download at this time. how can I uninstall
and
reinstall without the program to get outlook. Do i need to remove Live
mail?
I would suggest that if you are doing this on a COMPANY computer you get
your IT support person to do it for you because it may be a bit more
complicated than you think.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top