I have bit the bullet

Reaction score
Thanks for that Abarbarian I have had a quick look and seems very interesting, I will have a good look and play later on. Once thanks for the heads up:thumb::thumb::thumb:Oh P.S. I have booked marked that site.:user:

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Abarbarian, I have been looking at the site they do a great deal of software shame it is not better advertised as I would think many other people would join the Linux brigade rather keep spending out on programs for Microsoft OS's. I have bookmarked the site as at the moment I am downloading my music which will take some time. Once again thanks for the link. The more I investigate Linux the more I realise the view that Linux distro's cannot provide the same type of service as MS is so wrong and actually there is not much difference between the two except that one you have to keep having to pay for and many every year.

Ask a Question