I can't sent emails from windows mails

euniceling

I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can
receive emails. The error msg is:
inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account:
'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

My colleagues who uses the same servers have no problem sending & receiving.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

It sounds like you may have your antivirus configured to check outgoing
messages, causing corruption in the message.
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off,
for reasons explained here:

One other thing you should try as a possible quick fix is to delete that
mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)