I CAN'T COPY A PICTURE FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS TO MICROSFT WORD.

G

I HAVE TRYED EVERY THING I KNOW BUT IT JUST WON'T COPY, ALL I GET WHEN I
HIGHLIGHT A ITEM FROM MY EMAIL INBOX (SELECT ALL) IS THE WORDS THAT ARE IN
THE EMAIL NOT THE PICTURE. IF I CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND SELECT COPY THEN
PASTE IT ON MICROSOFT WORD NOTHING HAPPENS. DO I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING
(OPTIONS) IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS OR MICROSOFT WORD TO COMPLETE TASK

O

Opinicus

Save the picture to your hard disk and insert it from there
into your document.

I HAVE TRYED EVERY THING I KNOW BUT IT JUST WON'T COPY, ALL
I GET WHEN I
HIGHLIGHT A ITEM FROM MY EMAIL INBOX (SELECT ALL) IS THE
WORDS THAT ARE IN
THE EMAIL NOT THE PICTURE. IF I CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND
SELECT COPY THEN
PASTE IT ON MICROSOFT WORD NOTHING HAPPENS. DO I NEED TO
CHANGE SOMETHING
(OPTIONS) IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS OR MICROSOFT WORD TO
COMPLETE TASK

And please stop yelling. You're giving me a headache.

Reaction score
Bob,

He (or she) is yieling out of frustration. Should be yeling at Bill Gates not at you though.

I am having the same problem:

Pastd into Outlook 2003 a picture from some document which I do not have anymore. Drafted an email and saved it in Drafts. Now I am trying to copy that email into a Word document. The text copies fine but the picture does not. I am right-clicking on it, I click on copy, try to insert it in Word and... nothing. Tried to paste it into My Pictures hoping that I will be able to insert it from there into my Word document. Right clicking My Pictures does not even give me a choice to Paste for some reason (in other cases I did paste pictures into My Pictures without much trouble).

Clicking on Properties in the menu that I get when right-clicking on the picture in Outlook, it shows me under Browse this: outbind://57-000000009CFBE1252D84AE4A9E403D4243EB02BA244A2700/cid:640303718@27112011-10C2.

Don't know if this gives you a clue... or whether you are at all willing to help some poor victims of Microsoft...

Reaction score
Bob,

He (or she) is yieling out of frustration. Should be yeling at Bill Gates not at you though.

I am having the same problem:

Pastd into Outlook 2003 a picture from some document which I do not have anymore. Drafted an email and saved it in Drafts. Now I am trying to copy that email into a Word document. The text copies fine but the picture does not. I am right-clicking on it, I click on copy, try to insert it in Word and... nothing. Tried to paste it into My Pictures hoping that I will be able to insert it from there into my Word document. Right clicking My Pictures does not even give me a choice to Paste for some reason (in other cases I did paste pictures into My Pictures without much trouble).

Clicking on Properties in the menu that I get when right-clicking on the picture in Outlook, it shows me under Browse this: outbind://57-000000009CFBE1252D84AE4A9E403D4243EB02BA244A2700/cid:640303718@27112011-10C2.

Don't know if this gives you a clue... or whether you are at all willing to help some poor victims of Microsoft...

Thanks, Robert

Ask a Question