I cannot send emails

carol

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Vests & Chaps on Sale',
Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Dewey944

I am getting the same message. All was fine this morning and I changed
nothing on my e-mail now I also get that message pop up and can not send
e-mails.

BOGHINICOLA

carol said:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Vests & Chaps on Sale',
Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Dewey944

HOPE THIS IS RESOLVED SOON. I DO NOT BUSINESS OUT OF THE HOME AND HAVE A LOT
OF E-MAILS TO SEND. CONSDIERING THERE IS MORE THEN ONE OF US WITH THIS
PROBLEM I AM ASSUMING IT IS A OUTLOOK PROBLEM. PLEASE FIX A.S.A.P.

Bruce Hagen

You replied to two posts that had different error messages and said you
had the same problem. Impossible. Instead of waiting for an answer for
these people that probably won't help you, why not start your own new
thread and copy/paste the error message /you/ see in it.

Dave N9

Bellsouth was taken over by AT&T, who is using Yahoo for email service...
perhaps they transferred your account over?
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-002HEW-0-1&sid=KB401738

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Dewey944" wrote in message

HOPE THIS IS RESOLVED SOON. I DO NOT BUSINESS OUT OF THE HOME AND HAVE A LOT
OF E-MAILS TO SEND. CONSDIERING THERE IS MORE THEN ONE OF US WITH THIS
PROBLEM I AM ASSUMING IT IS A OUTLOOK PROBLEM. PLEASE FIX A.S.A.P.

oskar gamst