I am using "Window Envelopes" size (4 1/4 x 8 5/8) I need a lette.

can anyone help?
I am looking for a A4 Letter Template to set up the reciver address for the
envelope, as we are using (DL Window Envelopes size 4 1/4 X 8 5/8) for UK
standard stationery thank you

TF

There isn't a template for this, but you should be able to create your own
very easily as the envelope window is in the correct position for the normal
default position for the senders address to be typed into the letter (that
is on the left side a few inches down below your own address).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/