Hyperlinks in a shared document

Aaron Reynaldos

Hi everyone.

I have a shared workbook where I would like to create some hyperlinks
to other documents. The problem is that because the document is
shared, the "Insert Hyperlink" and Ctrl-K are disabled.

How can I create a hyperlink in a shared document?

Thanks in advance...

Lynn A.

Turn off Sharing first then insert the hyperlinks then share the
document again.

Note: make sure all users are out of the file and note that all
history will be removed (warnings come up and tell you this)

Lynn