hyperlink tool crashes FrontPage 2003 in VISTA

Has Microsoft released a patch or fix for this problem? My group has over 30
users on FrontPage 2003 and Vista, hyperlink tool crashes FrontPage 03
application whenever it is used. I can't believe they wouldn't even test
their own application before release of Vista. We are using Vista Ultimate.

Andrew Murray

See the other responses to this issue.
"Vista frontpage crashing"
and
"FP2003 crashes while inserting link in Windows Vista"

or search for "Frontpage crashes" or "Vista" etc (that is when using Outlook
Express as your newsreader).

"FrontPage /Vista Frustrated" <FrontPage /Vista
news:D[email protected]...