HP 3330 printer


B

Bobby

Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
(printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
Would
anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?

Thanks

Bobby
 
Ad

Advertisements

U

usenet

Bobby said:
Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
(printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
Would
anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?
HP I would expect! :)

Go and take a look at the Support section of their web site and you
will almost certainly find what you want.
 
B

Bobby

Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer
etc. any idea about that?

Rgds

Bobby
 
D

Dewaine Chan

Go to driverguide.com and see if you could find it there. For some reason, HP will have the full Scanning Software for its Officejet All_In_One's for download on its Support Site but
never the Laserjet All In One's Scanner portion of software. You could only download the printer driver portion.
 
B

Bob Headrick

Bobby said:
Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer etc.
any idea about that?

From the same link you can order the full driver CD, it is ~$10 for shipping.
I do not know why the full download is not available online. In the past
there have been licensing issues that precluded making the software available
online, it also may be an issue with the 500Mb download required.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
 
Ad

Advertisements

B

Bobby

Hi Bob,

I think I better order the cd then but on that note I have another question:

I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby
 
Ad

Advertisements

B

Bob Headrick

Bobby said:
I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

I am no expert in the LaserJet products. You might try asking in the HP forum
at:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?categoryId=420

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpl08300
indicates that TWAIN is supported on this model.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top