Howdy Folks

Reaction score
This is Tuffies Son from BBF. I thought I'd check out your hangout and see if this is where some of the base campers live. Cheers Peeps :cheers:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya Todd ;)

How come it shows you joined Apr 2009 and you only have one post?

Thassa bit odd innit?

Nice & sunny over here atm.

Oh, and sorry, I quit crunching some time ago.

But good luck with your campaign :)

Reaction score
Today should be a good gardening day, and I have the day to do such work, so it should work out nicely. It's raining now, supposed to clear in a few hours, then dry out the rest of the day. I've got planting and a bit of tilling to do.

About joining, yes there was some mention (maybe even by you...can't remember) of some folks hanging out here now, so I thought I'd check it out. I just don't get around much anymore. I should have introduced myself, but couldn't think of a thread-starter worth a read. :)

This looks like a forum with loads of members...do most of them stop in fairly frequently?
Just being nosey is all.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This looks like a forum with loads of members...do most of them stop in fairly frequently?
Just being nosey is all.

They do, they do. This place been running just a little longer than BBF, I joined both around the same time. Not quite so volatile here though, lol ;)

Pop in as often as you like :)

Reaction score
Hi Friends...:)
This is Payel.
I work for RAC.
Looking forward to a gr8 experience in learning and sharing knowledge over here.
Cheers!!!:cheers:

Reaction score
:)I thought that RAC stood for the Royal Automobile Club feckit I obviously was wrong. Anyway welcome to the site Payel nice to have new members.:D

Reaction score
Hi Payel, Nice to meet you! :) I see that we have several possible meanings for RAC. Here where we are in the States it's a chain of rent-to-own stores that handle home furnishings and electronics--RAC on their sign, but means Rent-A-Center lol. Cheers

Ask a Question