How to stop keyloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[font=&quot]Hello,

I need a good software tool to stop keyloggers. I searched on Google and found an overwhelming offer, some free and some paid; but I am interested in your personal suggestions, something that you use and are satisfied with! :) Also many anti spyware tools that I've found are basing on a signature database, and might not work with custom home made keyloggers or spware. Anyone knows a tool that blocks keyloggers and spyware without using a signature database?

[/font]

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
All good quality Internet Security suites will block keyloggers and help prevent many of the spyware nasties being loaded - likewise common sense in where you roam on the internet and things you download are also important.

A combination of Kaspersky Internet Security, Spybot Search&Destroy, Ad-aware SE Personal, SpywareBlaster, Windows Defender and A-Squared will give you good protection, the rest is down to you being sensible :thumb:

I'm also getting the feeling that a link to 'a tool that blocks keyloggers and spyware without using a signature database' is coming here shortly....

Reaction score
[font="]It sounds like an excelent product, and I also found <Ady Edit> which block any keyloggers, known or unknown. I will still check a few other before I decide which one I will use on the long term!

:D [/font]

Last edited by a moderator:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I thought that was coming :rolleyes:

Many products that can be found with google searches - many are good and many are cr*p - we can't have links posted to untested products that no-ones ever heard off, so I've deleted it.

There are many respected and well known products out there which will do the job, some of which I've listed above and others can be found on this site - good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question