How to sort colored data

People keep giving me large reports and highlighting the pertinent rows or
changing the color of the text. Unfortunately I have now way to sort or
filter to consolidate just the row with the red text or cell color. What are
my options?

Bob

Jim Cone

Bob,

Another option...
My Special Sort Excel add-in sorts by cell or font color.
You don't have to write code - you use it just like the regular Excel sort utility.
Plus it has 11 other sort options not included in Excel.
Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
Available - free - send an email request - remove XXX from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(e-mail address removed)