Not open for further replies.
P

Pleo

Now can't open a self-created PST which is over 2GB and would like to move
some mails to other PST. Then how can I fix and open it again. Thanks

s/w: Outlook 2000 + Windows 2000 Prof.

Reaction score
Fixing Problem regarding PST File

You should know that when the size of the PST file exceeds its memory capacity, Outlook begins to work very slowly. As a result of which, you cannot access the data in your PST files. Also MS Outlook 2003 as well as its earlier versions have restricted the size of the PST file as 2GB.

When the PST file gets oversized, the only way to fix the problem is by splitting the large oversized PST file into smaller ones. PST File Splitter is a very good utility tool that breaks down the oversized PST file into the respective smaller ones. You can then access all your PST files easily as well as at a faster pace.

Reaction score
pst over 2gb

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I can not open my .pst that is a 2.08gb in Outlook 2003.

i have tried to split it and shrink it, but no luck.

I have downloaded almost everything on the net and done everything that has been requested on this thread.

Is there anything else I can do? I don't want to contact Microsoft because they are going to charge an arm and a leg.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question