how to fetch my login dialog?

G

When I start IE and connect to the Internet for the first time, a dialog shows on the screen. The user name and password are required together with a checkbox of Remembering the password. I checked the box to remember my password. Now for the reason of safety, I don't want other people to connect to the Internet using my user name. How can I make the dialog come back when connect to Internet
Thanks!

G

If you are using a dial up line then configure the settings in My Connections where the configuration for the dial up line is configured. The user name and password are saved there along with the option whether u want to save it or not

If you are using through a proxy server then remove the settings in User Settings (Passport tab). Remove the details from there and you will be prompted again to enter the login information

Regard
M. Rajes
www.winxpsolution.co

----- younghand wrote: ----

When I start IE and connect to the Internet for the first time, a dialog shows on the screen. The user name and password are required together with a checkbox of Remembering the password. I checked the box to remember my password. Now for the reason of safety, I don't want other people to connect to the Internet using my user name. How can I make the dialog come back when connect to Internet
Thanks!

Ask a Question