how to delete a toolbar in internet explorer...

nick chan

i go thit with this stupid trojan that puts all this
spyware on my computer. so now i got rid of all of it
except this "adult links" toolbar.

(when you right click your toolbar, the list shows up,
and "adult links" is there)

i have tried reinstalling internet explorer from 5.5 to
6.0 but still that ugly toolbar remains, i dont like
pornography, please help me...

Eric

Got to this website and let it run it will find all the
spyware on your computer. I got hit with the same thing.
It gave me instructions on how to remove it.

Eric

Scan for all of the sypware, quarintine it. Open IE,
right click on the toolbar, uncheck Lock The Toolbars,
uncheck the "Adult Links", and recheck lock the toolbars.

Eric

Sorry forgot to put Website http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm

There you go try that.
See: Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm for security tips and other
information.

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.