How to Clone A Folder Structure Without Copying The Files

cphillips581

I am looking for a freeware program that will duplicate a nested
folder structure on another hard drive, but doesn't copy the files
contained within the various levels. I thought I saw a freeware
program with that ability, but can't recall the name of it. Any help
would be appreciated.

TIA

Gert van der Kooij

cphillips581 said:
I am looking for a freeware program that will duplicate a nested
folder structure on another hard drive, but doesn't copy the files
contained within the various levels. I thought I saw a freeware
program with that ability, but can't recall the name of it. Any help
would be appreciated.

TIA

xcopy /t /e

Susan Bugher

cphillips581 said:
I am looking for a freeware program that will duplicate a nested
folder structure on another hard drive, but doesn't copy the files
contained within the various levels.

Program: TreeCopy
Author: RJL Software
Ware: Freeware
http://www.rjlsoftware.com/

http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/utility/treecopy/
http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/utility/treecopy/download.shtml
Compressed .ZIP File (295 K)
http://www.rjlsoftware.com/download/treecopy.zip
Self-Extracting EXE file (301 K)
http://www.rjlsoftware.com/download/exe/treecopy.exe

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

cphillips581

Thanks alot to both of you. I was reading the help file for XYplorer
and found that should be able to do it, but I wasn't having much luck
getting it going. I appreciate the quick responses.