How to build a PC Guide

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

So with lots of peeps buying new computers and others asking how easy it is to build and Flopps perhaps hinting that PCReview should have a guide, i have decided to have a go.

I think i said i would in a previous thread, but didn't want to take my PC apart, but now i have a second PC i don't mind.

So, i need a bit of help, what should i include???

Was thinking along the lines of filming myself building a PC and then using Windows DVD maker to cut the video into parts and add some powerpoint or word documents in there as well.

Was thinking of covering, components needed, compatability, assembly and troubleshooting.

Any ideas or tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated, at the end i will make a DVD of it and perhaps post it to a Moderator to look over and add to if they want?

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Sooooooo,

Am nearly finished with the word document thats gonna go with the video, any of the Mods have an email address i can send it to for proof reading/editing??

Will start the video at the weekend probably.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds really interesting :D

If you want anything proofread, then you can e-mail it to me :thumb:

ianmail.gif

Reaction score
Always good to have a decent PC building guide.
I learnt from Scott Muellers video from one of his books.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Sounds really interesting :D

If you want anything proofread, then you can e-mail it to me :thumb:

ianmail.gif

I'm rewriting Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT into modern english. Will you proofread it and let me know what you think.

:p
laughingsmiley.gif

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi,

Okay thanks Ian, hopefully will have it to you tomorrow as i keep thinking of bits i've missed and my work is having a small crysis so i might be away for 3-4 days.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Abarbarian
I'm rewriting Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT into modern english. Will you proofread it and let me know what you think.

and i`m reading the Illiad and Odyssey by Homer (cue feckit)..bit stuck on page 2 :)

seriously cant wait for this :bow:

Ask a Question