How fast can you type ?

Reaction score
Type Michael 118 into the top score bit :D
have a look at the top scorers, 1.001 seconds!! :eek: cough *cheaters*cough

Reaction score
i won i beat his time

6.467:eek:

Well Ok it was not that quick in fact it was more like 15.678 which is crap.
I think Michael118 has been taking high performace substances like lucozade sports energy to post that kind of score, either that or he can touch type.

[ps: no offence towards you is intended michael118, just my sense of humour and the fact your a bloody quick typist! And i'm pants:(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
10.36 + 1 grolsch beer = 9.094

quicker than Carl lewis with a bag of spuds in his hands :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
With the old spectrum 128 ...Daley Thompsons supertest ..i could do the 100m sprint in 9.02 with 2 super efficient forefingers ..:thumb: ..

Reaction score
murdoch said:
I think Michael118 has been taking high performace substances like lucozade sports energy to post that kind of score, either that or he can touch type.

[ps: no offence towards you is intended michael118, just my sense of humour and the fact your a bloody quick typist! And i'm pants:(

I had a bowl of Vegetable soup just before and had a walk round the block to the shops, that might of helped out the score in some way ;)

None taken Murdoch mate :) i get the practise of typing fast by typing up English essays in short deadlines:rolleyes: helps though :D

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
8.812 and that made me sweat ??? after about 10 more attempts

Reaction score
Well my last time was 14.367.

Now i'm in my 30's so i take 5 seconds of for being mature, 1 second off cos it's a Thursday, 2 second off cos i can't count. Any hey i have posted a winning time:rolleyes:
I have sent this to a friend who is going crazy tryingto get her time down & she can touch type:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Murdoch

Now i'm in my 30's so i take 5 seconds of for being mature, 1 second off cos it's a Thursday, 2 second off cos i can't count. Any hey i have posted a winning time:rolleyes:

In other words your dead slow :D would help if you took your gloves off

Reaction score
Rush said:
By Murdoch

In other words your dead slow :D would help if you took your gloves off
After a day spent writing emails to useless tossers, er i mean users with IT problems:wall: i have had enough of typing, i'm going open a few bottles of beer and and see how quickley i can drink them, i may have to try 5 or 6 before i can tell you though:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
6.047 on the table now :D

5.312 now, reakon I can do a bit better tho if I try again

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
That is well magnificent..
By Ian cunningham
6.047 on the table now :D
Kept on at my wife to have another go ...but shes found Tetris on the tinternet and has been playing that all night ..

I did see her post her score and she went like the clappers Ian so you are really really good :thumb:

Reaction score
Rush said:
By Murdoch

Sound good to me buddy :D
3 beers = 1 second off time, so i have to really drunk, may be time to switch to real somerset scrumpy. Oh what the hell i'm giving up going to drink my cider in front of the tv. Night night folks:wave:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Ian Cunningham
5.312 now, reakon I can do a bit better tho if I try again

:bow: :bow: :bow:

My wife has took notice and said thats 1 sh** hot score

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Why thanks :D I haven't been able to beat it yet, but want to get 4 seconds - must be possible somehow!

Reaction score
Damn i've been beaten :D
i think its just about possible if you set out the keyboard so the alphabet is in one big line;)

Reaction score
Well I'm not the fastest typist in the world. Not on msn enough :D
12.63 secs :blush:

More of a mouse clicker ;)

Reaction score
beer is good for you, honest

I have it down to under 12 seconds. However i have now drunk 5 bottles of exmoor tawny & am on my 2nd pint of cider. The pizza slice left over from last night tasted nice, have given up typing.
Think i could be on a bit of a sicky tomorrow:D :thumb: ;) :( :wall: :D :confused: :user: :blush: :nod: :) :mad: :wave: :bow: :lol:

Ask a Question