How do you see a conference scheduled meeting and employees sched.

Conference Rm Schedule and Mtg. Schedule

I need help on viewing a Conference Room Calendar and conflicts of employees
calendars that have conflicts with meetings scheduled.

Nikki Peterson [MVP-Outlook]

What version of Outlook do you use?
Do you use the Exchange Server?

I ask because the use of the Free/Busy information shows this.

Nikki Peterson

"Conference Rm Schedule and Mtg. Schedule" <Conference Rm Schedule and Mtg.
news:[email protected]...