How do you reset windows size to default?

Peter

How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of
the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have
not resized it.

Peter

How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of
the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have
not resized it.

Asger-P

Hi Peter

Den 07.04.2010 kl. 12:55 skrev Peter said:
How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of
the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have
not resized it.

The only thing I can think of that effect the size of
things in the explorer is the System font size which
can be set to normal 96 dpi (100%), 120 dpi(125%),
144 dpi(150%) or custom You should be able to find
that under personal settings.

If thats not what You are looking for You need to
explain some more.

Best regards
Asger

Peter

What I mean is the window size.
Suppose you click on "Control Panel" or "My Documents" or "My
Computer", a window pop up. What is the default size of this window?
Where and how to reset to the default siize?

Try deleting this key in the registry.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\Bags

Try deleting saved folder settings (In
explorer Alt + T for the Tools menu, Folder Options, View tab, Reset
Folders).

Gene E. Bloch

im sorry if im going to ask question to your threads but i dont know how
to post new one sorry :)

Consider clicking on the menu item "Post to newsgroup".

R. C. White

Hi, Gene.

Your advice must have been helpful. "undisclosed" has now posted more than
a half-dozen SPAM posts, all via the "vBulletin USENET gateway". :>( But,
then, similar posts have been appearing here for months, so...

I've forwarded some of those posts to The Powers That Be at Microsoft, but I
don't know if they even care about SPAM on these remaining newsgroups
anymore. :>(

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Gene E. Bloch" wrote in message

im sorry if im going to ask question to your threads but i dont know how
to post new one sorry :)

Consider clicking on the menu item "Post to newsgroup".

Gene E. Bloch

Hi, Gene.

Your advice must have been helpful. "undisclosed" has now posted more than
a half-dozen SPAM posts, all via the "vBulletin USENET gateway". :>( But,
then, similar posts have been appearing here for months, so...

Looks like I'm paving my road to hell with good intentions :)

I have assumed that not all of the undisclosed posts are from the same
person, but the ones you're pointing to have related headers and the same
brand of random characters masquerading as English :)

Mea culpa...

R. C. White

Hi, Gene.

Looks like both of us are on this road to hell with good intentions. :^{

After posting earlier, I sorted messages here by From and found a lot from
"undisclosed", some going back to June. (This NG retains only 90 days
worth, it appears.) Most of them were from apparently unrelated users of
that generic alias. But now I also see two new ones posted by the same
SPAMMER this afternoon (Texas time).

I just hope that readers here recognize SPAM when they see it and don't
respond.

RC
--
[...]

He/she/it is beginning to flood the place with crap - but please excuse my
French - I should have used stronger French :)
I just hope that readers here recognize SPAM when they see it and don't
respond.

Me too.