how do I upload my current web pages to Front page 2002?

I'm in charge of a website for my mother's club and would love to make it
better. I need to start editing it with Front Page 2002. But, I have no idea
how to get my current pages into FP. I don't know much(actually nothing)
about website publishing. Our current website is done through Contribute
which allow very little in terms of creativity. I also have experience with
Publisher. Is it possible to edit the current pages with that(2002 version)?

Chuck Davis