How do I set an animation toolbar?

OK i had this toolbar that allows me 2 control all animations in a slide; how
the words enter, exit, emphasize itself, etc. it also allows me to set the
animations in order. how do i insert that toolbar again? i somehow lost it...

yes. ur rite. thanks for helping me!

Echo S said:
Right-click an object and choose Custom Animation. It should open the Custom
Animation task pane, which is what I think you're looking for.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"how 2 set animation toolbar?!?!?!?!??!??" <how 2 set animation
[email protected]> wrote in message
OK i had this toolbar that allows me 2 control all animations in a slide;
how
the words enter, exit, emphasize itself, etc. it also allows me to set the
animations in order. how do i insert that toolbar again? i somehow lost
it...

Echo S

You're welcome.

Just as an FYI and information to others who may be reading, you can also
open that task pane by hitting Ctrl+F1 on your keyboard or by going to View
| Task Pane on the menu. But this may not open the Custom Animation part of
the task pane -- you'd have to click the dropdown list at the top of the
pane to choose the one you want.

Echo S said:
Right-click an object and choose Custom Animation. It should open the
Custom
Animation task pane, which is what I think you're looking for.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"how 2 set animation toolbar?!?!?!?!??!??" <how 2 set animation
[email protected]> wrote in message
OK i had this toolbar that allows me 2 control all animations in a
slide;
how
the words enter, exit, emphasize itself, etc. it also allows me to set
the
animations in order. how do i insert that toolbar again? i somehow lost
it...

AndreaG

Echo S said:
Right-click an object and choose Custom Animation. It should open the
Custom
Animation task pane, which is what I think you're looking for.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"how 2 set animation toolbar?!?!?!?!??!??" <how 2 set animation
[email protected]> wrote in message
OK i had this toolbar that allows me 2 control all animations in a
slide;
how
the words enter, exit, emphasize itself, etc. it also allows me to set
the
animations in order. how do i insert that toolbar again? i somehow lost
it...

Echo S

Please type your question in the message body. When you put it in the
subject line, it gets cut off and we don't know what you're asking.

: