How do I merge my 2000 Outlook info into my new 2003' Office Pro?

How do merge my 2000 Outlook Calandar/info into my new 2003' Office Pro? I
am afraid I may lose my old 2000 Office info and Calandar notes if I install
the new 2003' Office Pro program. How can I safely merge existing content
into new 2003' version?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

don't merge. just open the pst (file, open) - if you are going to use the
new larger format pst, drag the items to the new folders.

http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/open_pst.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Merge Office Pro-2000 into Office Pro-03" <Merge Office Pro-2000 into
Office (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...