How do i make address labels for all contacts in a category?

Crystal's Christmas Labels

Outlook 2000- I have one category: Christmas Labels. This category has 267
contacts in it (and growing). After using the mail merge option, labels are
made for only the first 30 contacts. Do i really have to repeat the process
for the next 30 and so on? Please help!

Diane Poremsky {MVP}

If you do it right, you'll have all 267. The 30 are just on the first sheet
of labels - it sounds like you are using the option to view the results and
haven't completed the merge - you need to merge to a new document or to the
printer.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm

"Crystal's Christmas Labels" <Crystal's Christmas
news:[email protected]...