How do I intergrate all my contact subfolders to contacts in Outlo

I want to know how to integrate all of my Outlook contacts into one "Contact
Folder"

I currently have 7 subfolders under "Contact Folder", one for each catagory
of contacts that I want to maintain. The subfolders will not download to my
Palm 600 Treo.

I have been able to move only one subfolder into the "Contact Folder". When
I try to copy or move the subfolders into the Contact Folder, a second
identical subfolder is created and the data does not move or copy into the
Contact Folder.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Copy the contents, not the folder.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:[email protected]...

kevin.michaels

Frustrated said:
I want to know how to integrate all of my Outlook contacts into one "Contact
Folder"

I currently have 7 subfolders under "Contact Folder", one for each catagory
of contacts that I want to maintain. The subfolders will not download to my
Palm 600 Treo.

I have been able to move only one subfolder into the "Contact Folder". When
I try to copy or move the subfolders into the Contact Folder, a second
identical subfolder is created and the data does not move or copy into the
Contact Folder.

Hello,

This is Kevin from palmOne. Outlook subfolders and public folders are
not accessible with the included software. You may wish to use a
third-party solution instead. The palmOne Knowledge Library makes some
suggestions, which you can find at
http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=4023

Hope that's of help.

Sincerely