How do I create an easy annual event planner/calender in Access?

I want to create an event planner, relating weeks 1-52 to start/finish dates,
and showing activities and person responsible. I would like a weekly report
to be available to my work colleagues when they log on. I am using Access
2003.

John Vinson

I want to create an event planner, relating weeks 1-52 to start/finish dates,
and showing activities and person responsible. I would like a weekly report
to be available to my work colleagues when they log on. I am using Access
2003.

How can we help?

You'll need tables of Events, People, Activities; appropriate fields
in those tables; data entry forms; a report to print out.

This newsgroup isn't for completely worked out turnkey Access
databases - it's for advice and assistance getting through problems.
If you want the entire database built for you you'll have to hire
someone to do so, or learn enough Access to do it yourself - as unpaid
volunteers, it would be unreasonable to ask us to spend the several
hours building one for you for free.

John W. Vinson[MVP]

Perhaps if "John Vinson" read my question more carefully, he would realise I
wasn't asking someone to do it for me - I was simply asking for some guidance
in areas where I lack knowledge, having only worked with Access for a few
months. This was the first time I have used this forum, and after the abrupt
and unwarranted comment, it will be the last.

Amit

Testing

Posted At: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:31 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access
Conversation: How do I create an easy annual event planner/calender in Acces

Testing

Posted At: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:50 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access
Conversation: How do I create an easy annual event planner/calender in Acces

Posted At: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:21 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access
Conversation: How do I create an easy annual event planner/calender in Acces

Perhaps if "John Vinson" read my question more carefully, he would realise I
wasn't asking someone to do it for me - I was simply asking for some guidance
in areas where I lack knowledge, having only worked with Access for a few
months. This was the first time I have used this forum, and after the abrupt
and unwarranted comment, it will be the last.

Did you happen to notice that there is a database wizard that is labelled
"Event Management"? (I am using an old version of Access - 97 - but you may
want to check it oout on yours, maybe it will do the trick for you.

Best regards.

Jet