how do i connect to Sage Line 50 v12 from Excel 2007?

Liciasmum

trying to import data from Sage but cant get a proper connection, new to all
this so following instructions in sage handbook, but none of it looks the
same as the onscreen instructions, and now i just have a single line of
address across the top of my excel sheet. please help!!!!!

Jim Cone

I got 4000 + hits at Google for: "sage line 50" excel connect
One of which was a tutorial.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA