How do I change keystroke repetition timing?

I have inadvertently adjusted my keyboard settings so that I may not enter a
particular letter or symbol repeatedly (ex.: "zzzz") without waiting a few
seconds between keystrokes (this also includes the spacebar, backspace key,
and arrow keys). How can I reset the keyboard to enter a letter, symbol, or
function repeatedly by holding down a key?
I'm using Word 2003 SP3.

Stefan Blom

This is a setting of the operating system. Assuming that you are using
Windows, consult the help system on Accessibility features.

--
Stefan Blom

"John Green Industry" <John Green (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...