How can I overline the characters without using equation editor?



Is there a tool in MS word like underline to overline the text without using
the equation editor?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question