how can I overline some words in the MS Word?



I would like to overline some words in the Microsoft Word but failed to find
in the format menu and the help file. I don't want to use the MS equation
editor. Can anyone tell me the simple way? Thank you.


If it's individual letters, use the EQ function. For whole words or more,
wait until everything else in your document is complete (so the text isn't
going to move), then use the line tool from the Drawing menu.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question