How can I open a .wks word processor file in Word?

I need to open a .wks word processor file in Word. I know this should be
possible but have not been able to do so. Can someone help me in locating the
appropriate converter. I'm using Word 2000.

Thank you
Dwain

TF

Go to www.gmayor.com where you will find an import filter for Word that you
can install.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:I need to open a .wks word processor file in Word. I know this should be
: possible but have not been able to do so. Can someone help me in locating
the
: appropriate converter. I'm using Word 2000.
:
: Thank you
: Dwain

Suzanne S. Barnhill

A .wks file is a spreadsheet. I think at one time Excel could open them, but
I'm not sure Word can.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

TF

You're right again Suzanne! Word 2003 will open Works7 wks files.

Terry

:A .wks file is a spreadsheet. I think at one time Excel could open them,
but
: I'm not sure Word can.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
:
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
: : > Go to www.gmayor.com where you will find an import filter for Word that
: you
: > can install.
: >
: > --
: > Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: > http://word.mvps.org/
: >
: > : > :I need to open a .wks word processor file in Word. I know this should
be
: > : possible but have not been able to do so. Can someone help me in
: locating
: > the
: > : appropriate converter. I'm using Word 2000.
: > :
: > : Thank you
: > : Dwain
: >