    black border of about 4cm to the right hand side. How do i move the screen
    over to the right as stuff on the left hand side cant be viewed properly as
    its off the screen. HELP my kids did something :(

    Guest, Oct 18, 2004

    Normally, this is the settings on your monitor. Check the monitor manual.
    If you don't have the manual, you will need to muck around with the buttons
    in the monitor to get to the Settings menu. You need to move the display to
    the right which is a function in the Settings.

    BTW, this newsgroup is for Microsoft Access (a database application), not
    general computer "access".

    HTH
    Van T. Dinh
    MVP (Access)