Hotmail Support from Windows Mail

bazad

Do you know if Microsoft has any plans to support hotmail (Windows Live
Hotmail) from vista email?

I'd like to be able to archive messages from Windows Mail and I have to use
Outlook for this purpose today. This is not convenient.

Compare this to Google gmail account, which has an easy to use POP3 access
and hotmail does not look so hot anymore. Needless to say gmail POP3 access
is free. I wish their instant messaging was as nice as MSN IM...

...winston

None.
Windows Live Mail Desktop supports http mail.
or use GMail.
..winston

"bazad" <no reply> wrote in message : Do you know if Microsoft has any plans to support hotmail (Windows Live
: Hotmail) from vista email?
:
: I'd like to be able to archive messages from Windows Mail and I have to use
: Outlook for this purpose today. This is not convenient.
:
: Compare this to Google gmail account, which has an easy to use POP3 access
: and hotmail does not look so hot anymore. Needless to say gmail POP3 access
: is free. I wish their instant messaging was as nice as MSN IM...
:

mikeyhsd

I use Hot Pop to retrieve hotmail in WM. works as a proxy server.
www.fitsoftware.com

(e-mail address removed)