hot spot buttons

dee

I am having a strange problem with my web page. I added buttons that have
text on them with hot spot link to different pages. Seemed to work OK.
Later, I inserted a blank button just like the others, and added text that
said "extra practice" with a hot spot to the extra practice web page. When
I refresh my web page, it has the new button, but changed one of the
original buttons to also say extra practice. when I edit the page, the
changed button has the original text on it. I don't know if this made
sense, but it is driving me crazy....
dee

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Post the URL.

| I am having a strange problem with my web page. I added buttons that have
| text on them with hot spot link to different pages. Seemed to work OK.
| Later, I inserted a blank button just like the others, and added text that
| said "extra practice" with a hot spot to the extra practice web page. When
| I refresh my web page, it has the new button, but changed one of the
| original buttons to also say extra practice. when I edit the page, the
| changed button has the original text on it. I don't know if this made
| sense, but it is driving me crazy....
| dee

dee

the web site is:
http://www.ga.k12.md.us/Schools/NX/langley/2004 pages/04 page/Denise 04.htm

"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message Post the URL.

| I am having a strange problem with my web page. I added buttons that have
| text on them with hot spot link to different pages. Seemed to work OK.
| Later, I inserted a blank button just like the others, and added text that
| said "extra practice" with a hot spot to the extra practice web page.
When
| I refresh my web page, it has the new button, but changed one of the
| original buttons to also say extra practice. when I edit the page, the
| changed button has the original text on it. I don't know if this made
| sense, but it is driving me crazy....
| dee

Thomas A. Rowe

1. Remove all spaces from file and folder names.

2. Do not use hotspot links for a image that only has a single hyperlink, link directly to the
image, by right clicking on the image and selecting, hyperlink.

3. Use a image/graphic application to add text to images/buttons, not FP, then save as a JPG(rgb
format) or GIF from the application to you desktop, then import into your current open FP web /
site, then insert on your pages, then create your hyperlinks.

4. Use tables to structure your page layouts.
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

dee

thanks for your suggestions. I will try them Tuesday when I get back to
school--thanks you
dee