Hope this forum helps me.

Reaction score
Hi all.

I just register her on PC-review and I´m hoping this forum will help me with questions I have.
I just starting working with pc 2 yrs ago so Im still wet behind the ears.
Outlook f.ex. is totally new to me and only 5 months since I started using it.
I´ve gotten to learn few things like, VBScript,HTML, Dreamweaver, Photshop,Lotus Notes,Citrix, AD,JavaScrip etc.
Hoping this will help me in a new career even though it isnt much. But still, something.
I have questions about all thoose things and more because 2 yrs isnt much for a man that didnt know how to use Excel or Word properly untill I started working with it.
But I love my jobb. Wake up every morning and look forward to learn something new and thats so importand and has never happend to me before.

I have alot of questions about anything and nothing. I had a mentor that once said: "No question is so stupid that you shouldnt aks it, it can be more expencive to do something and not knowing anything about it" I agree with him in most parts. Of course we should try to find solutions by our self but everything has it´s limits.That I know to well.

I work with IT now but am learning as well so I hope you´ll respect my questions even though it takes you 10 minutes to stop laughing ;o)

Sinceraly,

Julius

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
juliusvf said:

Hi. And welcome to the forum :)

juliusvf said:
I´ve gotten to learn few things like, VBScript,HTML, Dreamweaver, Photshop,Lotus Notes,Citrix, AD,JavaScrip etc.

If you've got your head round that lot you probably know more than a lot of us here ;)

juliusvf said:
I have alot of questions about anything and nothing. I had a mentor that once said: "No question is so stupid that you shouldnt aks it, it can be more expencive to do something and not knowing anything about it" I agree with him in most parts.

Your mentor is a wise person.

juliusvf said:
I work with IT now but am learning as well so I hope you´ll respect my questions even though it takes you 10 minutes to stop laughing ;o)

Sinceraly,

Julius

Nobody's laughing, make yourself at home :)

Reaction score
Thanks floppybootstomp. :)

I have my head in alot of things that has to do with pc at the moment but should consentraite more of one thing in stead of running around like a dog chacing its tail.
For now my bible is Active Directory for Dummies lol.

Reaction score
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
Hi and welcome to the forum
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Reaction score
juliusvf said:

Sound like you know what your doing lol :p

Welcome to the Forum - Hope you enjoy your stay :)

:wave: :wave:

Reaction score
Ty all. Seems like a nice forum here. Very positiv wich is importand.

And Nobody in particular; I just love your signatur, lol. I´ve been working as a support to others in the company I work for. You know, thoose you help never, ever do anything that causes a problem. hehe.

Still though, I love my job. 2nd best job in the world but for now by far the best job I´ve ever worked and I´ve been on the marked since 1988.

Reaction score
juliusvf said:
LOL, didnt know that. LMAO

Thanks for the info, obviusly I have alot to learn here lol.

LOL its regional...Depends where in the coutry you are from..People in Scotland might have a different way of greeeting to somebody in Wales....English slang...lol ya get used to it after a while...

Reaction score
Hehe, hope so. Im from Iceland and living in Norway so Im not used to the culture in the UK. lol

Ask a Question