Home studio Filmography!!

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a dvd duplicator bay.
But i want to be able to connect it to my pc and burn from my VIDEO_TS files stored on my hardrive. Also im looking for a dvd dbay with the ability to burn 6 different project at the same , not restrict me to 1 file to be cloned.

Currently i am storing all my univeristy media projects on my hardrive. ( im studying filmography and direct and record my own short stories film )
I then transfer them from my video camera recording tape , into my hardrive , then i convert them to dvd format so they can be play and watched on dvd.

I have 2 pc with 2 dvd burner on each of the same models. But 3 out 6 time when i do a double burn i get a power calibration error. Its quite costly im using expansive disc media taiyo yuden DVD's.
I updated the firmwares, replaced the dvd's with different brand. But that error is like cancer keeps coming back when you least expect it.

BTW i never have a problem if i do a single burn its only when im doing dual burn this powercalibration error occurs.

Is there a dvd burner out there, that has a safety feature against power calibration errors?

Im also looking for a storage device to store my project , currently they stored on my USB external drives, and i notice if i burn several files at the same time from 1 pc the buffer meter slows down to halfway and the time of my burns increase by 50 %, the more file i use to burn the slower the burns, the less file i use the faster the burn which is standard 15 minute on 4x. My hadrive speed are 7200 RPM.

Thanx for reading this i await your advice where to proceed next and which product will achieve what i mentioned above.

Ask a Question