Holy help

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the priest beside her,
'Father, may I ask a favour?'

'Of course child. What can I do for you?'

'Well, I bought an expensive woman's electric hair dryer for my Mother's
birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry It through customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

When they got to customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so he asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvellous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father... Next!'

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D

You deserve 5 stars for this one for sure for creating this thread so I went ahead with that.

Folks if you think the thread deserves a good rating just rate it accordingly, I don't think this feature is being used much. I remember long time ago someone rated my humour thread with 5 stars.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
:D:D:D:D:D

You deserve 5 stars for this one for sure for creating this thread so I went ahead with that.

That is very kind of you Quad, I've not had a star on me dressing-room before!! :p

(Thank you to the good friend who Fwd'd the joke and permitted me to share it here :thumb: ... Hee hee, this is where I do my Kate Winslet impression...)

Ask a Question