History Deletion

Mike

When I try to delete history items under "Tools; Internet
Options; General Tab; and Clear History," the items
remain. Anyone have any idea why?

Em

Hi Mate,

I've got the same problem on my IE6 on XP.
Has anyone mailed a solution to you?

Em

frank

Em said:
Hi Mate,

I've got the same problem on my IE6 on XP.
Has anyone mailed a solution to you?

Em

Have either one of you appled SP1 to your IE6? I'm wondering if that
may fix this problem. (I've seen the same problem: while some things
are successfully deleted from History, others remain and seemingly
cannot be deleted.)

Kerry

Ditto - forward solution to me if you get one.

.