Hide/Unhide rows using a Hyperlink

Reaction score
Hi all ,

To begin with I'm a novice at excel functions. I need some help with regards to incorporating a specific function in Excel 2003. Here is a brief description -

It is a Workbook with 2 Worksheets in it. The First WorkSheet has 2 Hyperlinks as pictures. When I click on one of the Hyperlinks it should take me to the 2nd Worksheet and Hide 2 Rows (Rows 11 & 12) automatically, leaving the rest to be seen & while I click on the 2nd Hyperlink it should take me to the 2nd Worksheet and Hide 2 Rows (Rows 13 & 14) automatically, leaving the rest to be seen.

I did read a few articles on running a Macros, however I'm not too familiar with setting up a Macro. I've never done it before for which I seek help.

On that note, I would require a Step-by-Step instructions on how to go about setting this up.

I hope I was able to describe my query clearly. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.............. :thumb:,

Vinay
((e-mail address removed))

Ask a Question