Hide sender name in from field

Angela from Penrith City Council

How do I hide the name of the sender in the "from" field in an email.

Also how can we default the "from" field if we are access to another mailbox

Vince Averello

Do you mean that you want to send anonymous email items?

"Angela from Penrith City Council" <Angela from Penrith City
news:D[email protected]...

VanguardLH

Angela said:
How do I hide the name of the sender in the "from" field in an email.

Also how can we default the "from" field if we are access to another mailbox

You thought this was a spammer friendly newsgroup?