Hidden files and folders options missing from menu

Hello

Can someone tell me how to restore the "Hidden files and folders" options to
the Folder Options/View menu in Explorer. It seems to have gone missing for
some reason.

Thanks in advance.

Robert
--
Dell Dimension 9100 Pentium D 2.80GHz
1GB RAM

Spot on!! Many thanks.

Robert
--
Dell Dimension 9100 Pentium D 2.80GHz
1GB RAM
Windows XP Prof SP2
Office 2003
HDD1: 250GB Serial ATA
HDD2: 250GB SCSI
ATI Radeon X600 256MB
Soundblaster Live! 24-bit
McAfee V_Scan / P_Firewall

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello All,

Thanks for Newbie Coder great information sharing.

From your post,

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support