Hi does anyone know an easy way of removing duplicated emails?

After synching with and exchange server and a PDA, then copying filing
structures etc I have ended up with lots of duplicate emails in multiple
outlook folders inclunind inbox and sent. Is there an easy way of removing
duplicate emails??
Thankyou

Alexander Gorlach

Hi Jenny,

Take our Duplicate Email Remover add-in! Add-in is intended for search
and processing of duplicated mail messages in Microsoft Outlook folders.
It can find duplicate messages both in one folder and in different
folders. The found messages can be marked, deleted, copied or moved to
any folder you choose.

http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/duplicate_remover/

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook addons
http://www.mapilab.com/

Hi Alexander
It seems that having purchased....I cannot get to loadf... is it because its
linked to exchange server?